|The hut village is directly located in the skiing area.
The Präbichl is a family-friendly, modern skiing area which is located between 1,000-1,900 m above sea level in the northern part of Styria. It offers 2 four-passenger-chair lifts, 1 one-person-chairlift, 3 tow lifts, 1 baby lift, 1 magic carpet for beginners and 20 km of slopes for all levels of ability.
|100% of a total of 55 hectares of ski runs are areas with snow guaranteed due to the automatic artificial snow generating plant. Besides broad family-friendly ski runs and slopes for beginners at the “Grübl” area there are also challenging ski runs at the “Polster” area.
- “Purzelwiese”: separate area for children and beginners offering a magic carpet and a baby lift
- adventurous ski run through the “Schlumperwald”
- “Solarium on the Mountain”: free deckchairs for sun-worshippers at the base and summit stations
- “Power Girls”: provide guests with free hot punch or tea and children with sweets
- Ski and snowboard rental at the central base station
- Ski and snowboard school
- Traditional food and après ski at the ski huts